Winter Playlist

by - 16:00


Hey there. I tweeted a few days ago that in January posts won't be very consistent because it is exam season and I am trying my best to learn as much as I can and actually pass my exams. However, I decided to take some time off and give you a little playlist containing my current favourite songs. This time, I'll make the playlist on Spotify so you can listen to that here.
1. The Weeknd - Secrets
2. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (finally!)
3. 
Zayn ft. Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
4. Ariana Grande - Thinking Bout You
5. Louis Tomlinson ft. Sreve Aoki - Just Hold On
6. The Weeknd - Six Feet Under
7. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
8. Zayn - She
9. Ariana Grande - Bad Decisions
10. Halsey - Ghost
11. The Weeknd - Rockin'
12. The 1975 - Paris
13. Rae Sremmund ft. Gucci Mane - Black Beatles
14. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill
15. A$AP Rocky - Goldie
16. B.o.B - Circles
17. The Weeknd - Party Monster
18. Ariana Grande - Greedy
19.  Kanye West, Big Sean, Jay Z - Clique
20. A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick Lamar - F**king Problems

I've had a few throwback moments recently listening to the rap songs I used to listen a few years ago, so sorry if that's not your cup of tea. Enjoy!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments