Skin Resolutions

by - 16:00

Hey there, long time no write. I'm back with a blog post all about skin. My skin has been beyond bad this month and I've decided to take some measures to make it better, if possible. Here's what I'll try and do:

Drink more water - this is something that I always say that I'll start doing, but more often than not, I forget to drink throughout the day and I end up chugging 2 pints of water right before I go to bed. No more of that, I need to commit and start thinking about it.

Moisturise regularly - I've been really bad at this recently and I think my skin hates me for it. I ran out of moisturiser and I've been using coconut oil from time to time, but I thought it was a bit too much for everyday (every night) use. Sorry skin, I've bought a good moisturiser now.

Make a conscious effort to stop touching my skin - I often find myself touching my skin while thinking, studying or just going though my day even though everyone (especially my sister) has always told me not to do that. I know it's bad, but I don't even notice that I'm doing it until it's too late.

Drink more green tea - I don't know if this is true, but I read that green tea is great for the skin (among other things) and right now, anything that claims that had my attention. Plus, it's real tasty.

Wash brushes more often - this is something that I am really bad at because I either forget to do it or I'm just to lazy so I end up using brushes that are way too dirty to be touching my face. I'm gonna try and wash them every 2 weeks at least. We'll see how that goes, though...

Wash beauty blender after each use - we all love beauty blenders because they're amazing for applying foundation, but they are also bacteria central. So, instead of delaying washing it and ignoring foundation marks all over it, I'll really try and wash it after each use so that I'm not spreading bacteria all over my face. 

Those are some of the things I've thought of and I am hoping they will help my skin recover from its many, many breakouts. If you've got any other suggestions, please leave them in the comments. Talk to you soon (hopefully)!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments