My Travel Makeup Bag

by - 14:15

I'm currently in Rome as you're reading this and before I left I decided to take photos of all the makeup I wanted to take with me. I tried to make a small selection and not overpack, so here's what I ended up packing.
Face Products:


Primer: NYX Shine Killer
It's always hot in Rome, so I knew I'd need a primer to keep my makeup in place.
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match
I picked this foundation over the Rimmel one for 2 reasons: 1) it's feels much lighter on the skin and 2) it matches my current skin colour better.
Concealer: Aura Conceal Me
I chose this one even though it's lighter coverage than the NYX HD one because it also matches my skin tone better.
Palettes:

I took the NYX Natural palette solely because I've been using the darkest shade from it to fill in the tail of my brows.
The NYX contouring palette is what I'll be using to contour, but I'll also be using it instead of eyeshadows. I think this palette is an amazing 2 in 1 if you're like me and love a brown smokey eye.
Brows & Lashes:

Lash Curler
Eyebrow gel - Essence lash & brow clear mascara
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Feather Look with the Maybelline Lash Sensational wand
I bought the Feather Look mascara thinking that it would be as good as the regular The Falsies, but I absolutely hate this one. As my Lash Sensational has dried out, I've been using the wand from it and the formula of the other one (although I don't like the formula either).
Brows - NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
Eyeshadows & Eyeliners:

Gold eyeshadow - Isabelle Dupont
Because I'm decided not to take an eyeshadow palette, I packed this single gold eyeshadow in case I feel like wearing a bit of shimmer.
Cream gold eyeshadow - Wjcon Creamy Push Metallic Eyeshadow (11)
Liquid eyeliner - Golden Rose
White pencil eyeliner - Essence
Lip Products:

Lip liner - NYX (Peekaboo Neutral)
Nude lipsticks - Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick (01), NYX Matte Lipstick (Butter), NYX Liquid Suede (Sandstorm)
That's all the makeup that I packed. As you can tell, I really tried to downsize the amount because I don't want my makeup bag to be overflowing with products that I'll end up not using at all. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments