Late July Recommendations

by - 14:00

As you've probably been able to tell, I've been absolutely horrible at blogging recently. Apparently, I've ran out of products to talk about and couldn't take good selfies for makeup tutorials and with that, everything went downhill. Well, there's one thing I've been good at: watching things and wasting time on the Internet. Here's what I've been loving...

July TV Show: Suits
I know, I know, I've already talked about this show, but that was quite some time ago and this is an update sort of thing. There are only a few episodes of season 6 out, but I am loving every single on of them. Each episode comes with new problems, as always, and almost every one ends with a cliff-hanger. I won't talk about the details or what the show is about because I already did that when I first started watching it. However, if you were disappointed midway through the show, got bored or annoyed, I would strongly recommend continuing watching it because it's worth is. The latest season is killing the game with all the suspense and drama. 
July Movie: Get Hard
If you know me, you'll know that everything that Kevin Hart is always able to get me to laugh hysterically and this movie was no exception. Will Ferrell's character is an insanely rich man who's got everything in the world until he's charged with fraud and embezzlement. Kevin Hart's character ends up preparing him for a maximum security prison by turning his mansion into a mock prison and making his staff act as inmates and prison guards. It's an all round funny movie, I couldn't recommend it enough if you're into comedies and if you don't mind swearing. 
July YouTube Channel(s): BuzzFeed
I think I've been spending about 60% of my days watching BuzzFeed videos. They've got an amazing selection on their multiple YouTube channels. There are lots to choose from and they're great at being very witty, relatable and very interesting to watch. Once I watch one video, I find myself clicking on the ones on the side for hours. There are also lots of videos that I've rewatched a few times because I loved them so much. They have a bunch of series and different segments. My favourite videos to watch are Ladylike and The Try Guys. I also enjoyed the You Do You series and basically everything from BuzzFeedViolet.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments