Books I'd Like To Read Until October

by - 14:00

Before I go off to college and say goodbye to all of my spare time, I want to actually read some books for pleasure instead just for school. So far this summer break, I’ve been spending all my time watching BuzzFeed, handing out with friends and generally wasting my time on the Internet. Well, that’s about to change. Here are some books that I’d like to read before college.
1. F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
This is the book that I’m currently reading and you might remember me saying that in one of my previous posts. If so, you can tell how slow it’s going. That’s only because I’ve had a hard time actually getting into it, but I finally have and I’ll hopefully read it on the plane to Rome or at least when I get there.
2. At least one Agatha Cristie novel
Whenever I watched one of the movie adaptations with my parents, I loved them, so I figure I’m gonna enjoy the books even more. As we have a bunch of her novels in our house, I’d like to take that opportunity to read them.
3. Erlend Loe - Gone With The Woman
I got this book as a gift about a month ago and I’d like to see if I’d actually like it. I haven’t heard anything about it, so I don’t really know what to expect.
4. Natalia Ginzburg - The City and the House
      I was recommended this book by my mum quite a while ago, but I haven’t really gotten around to reading it. It’s quite a short novel, so if  I focused properly, I could definitely finish it quickly. Mum said it was one of her favourite books, so hopefully I’ll like it.
Hopefully I’ll read even more books, but I don’t wanna be overly ambitious as per usual. If I like any of these, I’m sure I’ll write about them in my Monthly Recommendations or in a separate blog post, so you’ll be updated.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments