Introduction

by - 23:55

     Hello, everyone!
As this is my first ever (published) blog post, I thought I'd write something about my interests, likes/dislikes and my life in general.  So let's dig in. *types nervously*
     Here are some facts about me:
  • The obvious one: my name is Jovana, Jo is my nickname.
  • I am a sixteen-year-old high school student from this little country that goes by the name of Serbia.
  • I come from a family of 5, I have an older brother AND an older sister. Talk about being the baby of the family!
  • I am extremely interested in make-up, fashion and the blogging/vlogging world. I find it all so fascinating and wish I had a part in it all. The reason I started this little blog in the first place was the one and only - Zoe Sugg a.k.a Zoella.
  • I enjoy writing a lot and I've always found it as something I'd like to persue in life.
  • My absolute favourite city in the world is London, even though I've never visited it. I just think it is beautiful; full of history and tradition, but still quite urban; blessed with so many opportunities for young people, etc... It's basically been the place I wanted to visit my whole life, and I hope to do so one day.
  • One Direction is my favourite band and there is not much I can say about that except that I love them quite a lot.
  • TV shows are probably one of the reasons why I don't have a social life...
  • I like taking photos and filming videos, but at the same time I hate my voice in videos so that's a problem.
  • Something I have to point out - my favourite YouTubers. Hands down they are Zoella, who I've mentioned earlier, and Troye Sivan (I have a small crush on him, shh). 
  • Now, the music I listen to might not be everyone's cup of tea, but oh well. I listen to a lot of pop artists, but I enjoy r&b, trap and rap music as well as a bit of electro music and indie rock. Also, I am a huge fan of boybands (such as 1D, 5SOS, Arctic Monkeys, The 1975), I'm not gonna get into details here, but I thought it's an important fact.
  • Penguins are my favourite animals and I am not ashamed of it.
  • I honestly don't know what else to write so I am going to leave it at this.
    Hopefully, someone will find this somewhat interesting and worth reading, if not, maybe another post. Thank you to anyone who reads this!

You May Also Like

0 comments