songs to dance to

by - 08:00


Music has been very important to me these past few months and it has been making me very happy. I've compiled a huge playlist of my fave songs over on Spotify, but for this post I've separated the ones that make me dance into a smaller playlist. If you're looking for a lil' pick-me-up, click here and check out these sick tunes. You'll notice a lot of Rex Orange County, just trust me on this one, that's how it's supposed to be. I hope these make you as happy as they make me. Enjoy!
1. boy pablo - Dance, Baby!
2. Rex Orange County - Sunflower
3. Rex Orange County - Loving is Easy
4. Gus Dapperton - I'm Just Snacking
5. Gus Dapperton - Prune, You Talk Funny
6. Rex Orange County - Best Friend
7. boy pablo - ur phone
8. Gus Dapperton - Gum, Toe and Sole
9. Rex Orange County - Never Enough
10. The Growlers - Dope on a Rope
11. The Strokes - Threat of Joy
12. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
13. Declan McKenna - Why Do Your Feel So Down
14. Declan McKenna - The Kids Don't Wanna Come Home
15. Declan McKenna - Brazil
16. Alvvays - Not My Baby
17. Billie Eilish - bad guy
18. boy pablo - Sick Feeling
19. Tame Impala - Patience
20. Litany - Bedroom
21. Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes
22. Rex Orange County - Television / So Far So Good
23. boy pablo - Imreallytiredthisdaysucks
24. Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better
25. Jonas Brothers - Cool

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments