March Recommendations | 2017

by - 16:00


I finally have some stuff to recommend to you and I will jump right into it so that this post doesn't get way too long.
○ March Movie: Moana
I absolutely loved this film and it was mainly because of the amazing graphics. I swear, in some moments it looked like real life people. The plot is interesting enough to keep your attention and I found it very funny. If you're a fan of Disney films, this is one that you can't skip.

○ March Album: The Weeknd - Beauty Behind the Madness
After months of listening to Starboy I decided it was time to switch things up a little bit and after some time looking for new music, I ended up back on The Weeknd. There's not really much I can say about this album except that I absolutely love it and can't stop listening to it. It's got a chill, but upbeat and very powerful vibe and it puts me in a great mood. My fave songs are Dark Times, Prisoner and Losers. 

○ March Book: Natalia Ginzburg - The City and the House
I finally finished this book and I couldn't be happier about it. This book is kind of similar to Erlend Loe's Gone With the Woman in the way it was written - very simple, short sentences and no direct speech. It's kind of a collection of letters exchanged between a group of friends. There's quite a bit of repetition in the letters as everyone has a different point of view. All on all, it's a very quick and interesting read and I would recommend it if you're looking for something slightly different. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments