Long Term Favourite Tracks

by - 16:00


Here's another playlist. This one contains all the songs that I've been loving for a pretty long time and haven't gotten sick or having them in my playlists. Spotify doesn't work in my country, so I'll go back to 8tracks, I guess (here it is).
1. Halsey - Trouble
2. The 1975 - The Sound
3. The Weeknd - Secrets
4. Rihanna - What Now
5. Hozier - Take Me To Church
6. Lorde - Tennis Court
7. Frank Ocean - Lost
8. Ed Sheeran - She
9. The 1975 - Robbers
10. The Neighbourhood - Flawless
11. Halsey - Young God
12. One Direction - A.M.
13. Ariana Grande - Just a Little Bit of Your Heart
14. Ed Sheeran - Little Bird
15. Arctic Monkeys - 505
16. Hozier - Sedated
17. Ellie Goulding - Explosions
18. The Weeknd - Wicked Games
19. Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
20. One Direction - Change Your Ticket
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments