My Current Top 3 Albums | March 2017

by - 16:00


At the moment I'm not really watching a lot of stuff or reading loads of books or buying any new products, so I thought I'd talk about music again. Here are the 3 albums that I've been listening to on repeat for quite some time now. 


○ The Weeknd - Starboy
This doesn't come as a surprise to anyone because I've been going on and on an on about this album since the day it came out. It's got R&B, pop and some rap elements and I absolutely love the vibe that it has. It's pretty different to his older stuff, but it does resemble Beauty Behind the Madness slightly. I think this is my #1 favourite album at the moment. 
My favourite tracks are: Six Feet Under, Secrets, Rockin', Reminder, I Feel It Coming and Die For You (it's very difficult to choose).

○ Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
I liked the My Everything album, but I loved this one. It's pretty similar to the previous one, but it just a tad different which makes it much better in my opinion. I love the lyrics and I love the whole vibe of the album. It's very upbeat and it's a great collection of songs to listen to while getting ready for going out. At the moment, my favourite songs are: Thinking Bout You, Bad Decisions and Sometimes.

○ Ed Sheeran - Divide
Finally something new, huh? Before the album came out, I was completely in love with Shape of You, Castle on the Hill and How Would You Feel, but when the album finally dropped I wasn't really swept off my feet. I had been expecting it to leave a much grander impression on me. However, I listened to it a few more times and with time it grew on me. I absolutely love it now. I feel like it's pretty different to his previous work, but it's still a very authentic Ed Sheeran music. Here are some of my faves: Dive, What Do I Know, New Man and Perfect (not counting the 3 songs that came out first). I highly recommend giving it a listen if you haven't yet and you're an Ed Sheeran fan.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments