DIY Rosemary Tonic

by - 16:00

As I've mentioned in one of my previous posts, my skin has been horrible lately, so I've been doing everything possible in order to fix it. My mum suggested making a rosemary tonic to calm it down, which sounded amazing to me and hopefully does to you as well. If it does, here's what you need to do.
Take 2 teaspoons of rosemary and add them into a pot with about 250ml of water in it (you can obviously adjust the measurements). Put the pot on the stove and wait for it to boil. Once it's boiled, leave it to cool down for a while. Then, strain the water off from the rosemary and pour it into a bowl or a dish of choice and your tonic is ready to go. Apply it with a cotton pad like you would a regular tonic and enjoy your refreshed skin after each use. 
I apply it both in the morning and before bed, but you can do whatever you think is best for your skin, of course. Let me know what you think if you try this. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments