Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer | Review

by - 16:00



Jan 26th: Here I am again talking about skincare. In an attempt to fix my skin, I bought this moisturizer yesterday and I am praying to all the gods that it will do me good. I'll start this review off by telling you my opinion so far. 

I've used it 3 times so far and I am really enjoying it. It's very lightweight, which I love in a moisturizer because it sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave my face feeling caked in product. It's also got a bit of a cooling effect, which is quite refreshing and pleasant. So far I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my skin, but I have only been using it for a day and a half, so it wasn't expected. I really hope that I'll keep enjoying this product. 
It claims to moisturise and help prevent spots and blemishes, so that sounds very promising, let's see if it keeps that promise.

Feb 5th: Okay, I don't know if it is the moisturizer, the end of that time of the month or a combination of the two, but my skin is definitely looking much, much better. I've been using this moisturizer morning and night more or less every day, and even if it isn't the sole reason for my skin getting better, it is still a product I would recommend because it is super refreshing and very lightweight, which is something I highly rate in a face cream. I would definitely repurchase this product. It's a yes from me. 

Feb 18th: Just thought I'd check in and say that I am still absolutely loving this product and the way it makes my skin feel. It definitely has my vote.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments