May Recommendations | 2016

by - 14:00


I don't have a lot of recommendations to share with you today because as it's getting closer to my entrance exam, I've had less time to experiment - my priorities being studying and making time to see my friends. However, I've collected a few bits that I think you might enjoy. 
May Book: How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are
I know, I know, I am super late to the bandwagon. Well, excuse me, but I live in Serbia and it takes time for books to travel their way here sometimes. Anyway, I got this book at the beginning of the month and I read it in 2 days. I'm sure if you have the time, you can completely devour it in only one day. It's a very witty book that will keep your attention and leave you wanting more. It's got some facts about Parisian women and some tips on how to be like them. The chapters are very short and it's super easy to read. If you're looking for a quick and funny read, I recommend giving this one a try. If you're into French food, there are some recipes that might interest you, as well.
May Movie: How To Be Single
I mean if it's got Rebel Wilson in it, it can't be a bad movie, am I right? This movie is about 4 girls who are single in New York. It obviously turns into a bit of a love story, cause what would a movie be without that? I don't wanna give too much away, and I don't remember it to well either, but I do recall laughing to it and having a good time. If you're having a movie night with your girls (or boys) and you're looking for a good comedy, I recommend this one. I say girls because it focuses on showing that girls can be single and enjoy their life, they don't need a man (obviously).
May Album: Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
What can I say, I love Ariana Grande and never have I doubted I would love this album. It's got a lot of elements that we heard on My Everything, but I guess it's a bit more mature. I love the lyrics, I love the whole vibe it has. It's a really feel good album - great for summer. It's obviously a pop album, but as with the previous one, I feel like it has a bit of an R&B vibe. If you're familiar with Ariana's music and you like it, don't miss out on this gift. If you don't know anything about her music, give it a try provided you like pop music. Also, can we just talk about how amazing her voice is? 
May Beauty Product: Lip Liners
I've been obsessed with lip liners this month. They are super effortless and easy to use, but just add that extra oomph to your makeup. Even if I'm not wearing makeup, I'll pop my sunglasses on to hide my dark circles and just apply a lip liner and I'm good to go. Also, they are matte, which is how I like my lip products. You can obviously apply a lipstick over the lip liner, but I've been liking it like this. I've been especially liking brown toned ones. Also, if you live in a country that sells Golden Rose products, check their lip liners out because they've got a bunch of colours and they are super inexpensive. 

Share some of your recommendations or favourites in the comments and I'll talk to you soon.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments