Fall Spice Tag

by - 14:00


As you can probably tell, I've been obsessed with writing tags for some reason; I just love answering questions, I don't really know why that is. Anyhow, here comes another as you can see from the title. 

1) Bath and Body Works candles or Yankee candles?
I'm going to go for Yankee candles simply because I've never smelled a Bath & Body Works one.

2) Favourite fall accessory?
I love beanies and huge scarves, even though I don' own any huge scarves I've always wanted one. However, I'm not a fan of gloves even though my hands are freezing 99% of time.

3) Uggs or moccasins?
I don't own a pair of either one, but I'm gonna go for Uggs just because my feet are cold at the moment and I feel like they're warmer.

4) Fuzzy socks or knee socks?
Oh, man. I'm a love all socks, so both are a great choice for me. I think, however, I'm gonna go for fuzzy socks this time, as they're a bit warmer and comfier. 

5) North Face or Columbia?
If I'm totally honest, I don't really care as this is the first time I've heard of North Face and never really thought much about Columbia. I'd rather have a nice parka that doesn't look as sporty...

6) Favourite fall food?
I don't really categorize food seasonally, but the thing I'd really like to eat right now is garlic bread with fried bacon and some cheese on the side and a hot cup of tea. Is that good enough?

7) Red or pink lips?
Red lips all the way. Well, actually I'd go for a berry lip, but that's more similar to red than pink, so.

8) Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow?
This definitely depends on my mood, cause sometimes I just don't feel like going through the trouble of doing winger eyeliner, but I love both looks. I also like combining them.

9) Natural/cold/light or Bold/warm/dark makeup?
My favourite type of eyeshadow look is a natural/brown/warm; a nice neutral eyeshadow all over the lid and then a combo of a few brown shades in the crease. I also really like burgundy eyeshadows for the bottom lash line. 

10) Apple pie or brownies?
Brownies, obviously! I'd never go for apple pie, but brownies are always a good dessert food.

11) Would you rather cook the food or eat it?
I don't get this question - I'd first cook it and then eat it, I don't need to separate the two. 

That's all for this tag, it was a fun one for me to write and hopefully for you to read. I'm off to school now, talk to you Saturday!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments