2 Album Recommendations

by - 08:00


I have been listening to a lot of new music and today I am here to share 2 of my favourite albums right now. One of them came out recently and the other one I discovered recently.

○ The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy
Image result for my dear melancholy
I've been obsessing over The Weeknd for the longest time, but the peak of my madness happened when Starboy came out. I remember listening to it every single day for a few months and not ever getting sick of it. Now, I am still in love with that album, but the time has come for me to move on to Abel's most recent tracks. He came out with an EP of 6 songs oh so dramatically called My Dear Melancholy. However cringy you may find the name, I suggest you give it a listen regardless. He has returned to his nostalgic, melancholy roots and has gone depressive on us. It's a very emotional compilation of songs that are mainly about his exes. However, if you've been a fan of his for a while and enjoyed his darker phase, you'll LOVE this. My favourite songs are difficult to choose, but let's say they are Privilege, Call Out My Name and Wasted Times. You can find the whole EP on his official youtube.
○ Khalid - American Teen
Image result for american teen khalid
Ever since I heard the song Youth that Shawn Mendes did with Khalid, I realized that I needed to give Khalid a listen. I listened to his whole album and loved the vibe. It's so cool and chill and different to anything else that I listen to. It makes me wanna dance around and puts me in a good mood. The fact that Khalid is my age makes me depressed because I'm nowhere near his success, but I can get past that and enjoy his music. My favourite tracks are Location (I'm a basic bitch) and Young Dumb & Broke (not only because I relate to the title). I highly recommend listening to this album and I'm excited to see what Khalid comes out with next. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments