TV Show Recommendations

by - 12:00

I don't have enough recommendations to put in one post, so I'll be doing them separately when I stumble upon something good. Today, it's some TV shows.
So, over the weekend I've taken a bit of a break from studying and let myself binge some shows. The first one was The Bold Type. It was a really fun watch - a show about three girls working at a fashion magazine. It deals with their personal problems as well as work related ones. It's kind of like a chick flick turned into a TV show, so if that sounds appealing to you, go ahead and watch it. I quite enjoyed it cause it was light and fun.
The other one is not as light, but it's even better than the first one. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll have seen my tweets about Big Little Lies. I know, I know, I'm late to the party, but if you're reading this, so are you. First of all, the cast is amazing as you can tell from the photo above. We all know actors are what either makes or breaks the show, and actors here are incredible. The way it's filmed or produced, I guess, is very interesting and it really builds up the tension because there are a lot of flashbacks and scenes from the future and they are all interspersed. The storyline is very gripping and it deals with lots of serious subjects. There's some of violence (verbal and physical) in the show, so that's something to keep in mind. Because it deals with bullying, violence and in general troubled relationships, it is a little bit more weighty, but that's what makes it so interesting. It's a mini series so there are only 7 episodes so far, but I'm eagerly waiting for season 2. However, at the moment it's very binge-friendly. Spoiler alert: you'll love the ending!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I didn't know there is going to be season 2, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to list This is us! Def the show to watch asap

    ReplyDelete