Album Recommendation

by - 20:00


I'm currently studying, but whilst doing so I realized that I haven't done monthly recommendations in a while cause I don't really have a lot to talk about, but I do have a new music obsession. I thought I'd just quickly share it with you.
As you can see from the photo, it's Dua Lipa's album. I discovered her after I heard Niall's cover of Scared to Be Lonely (amazing!) and then I slowly but surely got very into her music. I really like the vibe of the album - it's very up beat and I would say it feels very powerful. She's got some sick lyrics and I'm just becoming a huge fan overall. She kind of reminds me of Halsey sometimes, to be honest, so Halsey fans - you might like her too.
Anyhow, give her a listen and I'm going back to studying now. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have never really given her a listen, I will have to now! Your blog is so pretty, love it! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, thanks so much. Definitely check her out, she's great!
      I love your blog as well, it's super cute, and you are followed on Bloglovin'! xx

      Delete