Pantene Elixir With Argan Oil | Review

by - 16:00


I bought this product today (March 24th) in an attempt to rejuvenate my hair a little bit cause it's feeling pretty dry these days. Over a few weeks I'll be writing my thoughts about it until we get to the conclusion. 
1st use, March 24th:
I washed my hair yesterday so I couldn't apply it the way that they suggest which is to apply in onto the ends before drying your hair. However, I was not patient enough to wait until the next time I wash my hair and I had to use it right away. I applied one pump, which is a pretty decent amount. Immediately I could tell that it's a very lightweight formula. It made my hair super soft and pretty easy to brush through, which is great because my hair gets very tangled very quickly. It didn't make my hair look or feel greasy in any way, it just made it look really good. Also, it smells very nice and fresh. So, right off the bat, I really like this product, but I will test it out some more before forming the final opinion.

2nd use, March 26th:
This time I used a pump and a half on my damp hair after washing it and then another half a pump after drying the hair. I swear, my hair has never felt softer. It looks really nice, it's very silky and soft to the touch and much less tangled than it usually would be. So far, so good. 

To be quite honest, I couldn't keep writing impressions after each use, but it's now April the 14th which means it's been about 3 weeks of using this product and my opinion has remained unchanged. This oil makes my hair very, very soft and it doesn't make it look greasy whatsoever. I don't think it has any long term effects on the hair, but it's definitely a nice way to tame your hair after drying it or whenever it's looking a little bit dry. I don't only use it right after washing/drying my hair, but throughout the week when I notice that my hair is looking dull and dry and it needs some sprucing up. All in all, I would definitely recommend trying this baby. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments