Gold 'n' Glowy Tutorial

by - 16:00




I haven't done a tutorial in a very long time and that's probably because I haven't liked any looks that I've been doing enough or simply haven't had time to take loads of selfies of said looks because I tend to be late whenever I do proper makeup. However, this one is an exception so let's dig in. 
1) First off, I moisturised my face with the Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturiser (review) and then primed with the NYX Shine Killer primer (review). Then my face was ready for some under-eye concealer and a layer of the L'Oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation (review). I apply both of those products with a beauty blender to get the best looking finish.

2) Time for brows: I fill them in using the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder and set them with an Essence clear brow gel. Then I move onto the eyes.

3) First things first, I applied concealer onto my lids to act as a base and then set it with a powder. The next step was the Wjcon Creamy Push Metallic Eyeshadow (11) which I use whenever I am doing a gold eye because it does not budge so it makes sure my eyeshadow stays in place. I applied some bronzer from the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette (review) into the crease and then intensified the lids with the NYX Glam Eyeshadow (Boost). The mascara of my choice this time was the Maybelline Lash Sensational (review).

4) Then it was time to finish off my face. I set the foundation into place with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and then moved on to contouring. I contour with the above-mentioned NYX palette using the two middle shades (toffee and sculpt) and then I bronze it up with the first shade (tan). I opted for a different highlight option this time and I used an eyeshadow from the Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate Palette (shade: Bring Down Angels, review). I bathed my cheekbones with this, but also the brow bones, the bridge of my nose and the Cupid's bow. Basically, my whole face was covered with this eyeshadow and I absolutely loved it. 

5) The finishing step was lining my lips a little bit with the NYX lip liner in the shade Peekaboo Neutral. 

That's it! I hope you like this look and I'll be sure to try and do more of these kind of posts. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments