Simple Bronze Glam | Tutorial

by - 14:00



As you can tell by the title, I'm writing another tutorial today. This is a look that I created about a week ago and I am in love with it. It's super simple and it's more on the natural side, I guess, you just don't naturally have this bomb highlight on your cheekbones (if you do, what is your secret?). Hopefully I won't leave any steps out, let's see.
1) The first thing I did was moisturize my face and then I applied the Nivea After Shave Balm as a primer. I don't know about you, but it does not work on me, so I'm going to have to buy an actual primer.
2) After that was tacky, I applied my Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h Foundation (review) all over my face. Under my eyes I applied the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which seems to be discontinued in my country which I am very upset about.
3) Once I had my face evened out, I set it all with the powders from the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette (review) - I use Cream on my under-eye area and Soft Light on the rest of my face.
4) Now onto the eyes. I'm pretty sure I applied concealer on them as a base and then set that in place with Cream. Then I took a really fluffy brush, swirled it around in Toffee and Sculpt (also from the NYX palette) and then applied that to my crease. Nothing too fancy, nothing complicated, I just wanted it to match my contour. 

5) I always have to do brows before mascara because, otherwise, my lashes get in the way and I can't do anything. First, I used the Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara to get them into the wanted shape and make sure they don't go anywhere. Once that was dry, I filled them in with my NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder.
6) Back to the eyes, for the finishing touch I curled my lashes and coated them with my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (review). 
7) Now, for the fun part - contouring! First off I mixed Toffee and Sculpt on my Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (review) and applied that where I want my contour to be. I like it to be nice and blended, so that's what I did - blended, blended, blended. Once I was happy with that, I went in with Hollow and applied a small amount over that previously created contour. It's great to deepen it up and make it more intense. 
8) The finishing touch for the skin is, obviously, highlighter. I mixed both highlighters from the NYX palette (Nectar and Ice Queen) and applied them onto my cheeks with the Real Techniques Fan Brush. 
9) The last step was lip liner. I used the Golden Rose Emily lip liner in the shade 217. 
And with that, I was done and ready to take selfies. I really like doing these kinds of posts, so once I have time to create new looks, expect more of them. Talk to you soon!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments