Rome 2k16 | Days 11 & 12: Piazza Navona & Barbie

by - 16:00

Once again I don't have a lot of photos from these two days, so I'm merging them into one post. This is the last day of posting photos from Rome, I hope you've enjoyed as much as I have. 





   




 On my way from the Mucha exhibit to the Barbie one, I took the wrong turn and somehow ended up on top of the Alatare della Patria. The view was to die for.


















To end things the right way, we took a walk along the Tiber river because during the summer, there's this thing called Lungo Il Tevere Festival. There are lots of different stands and loads of really cute cafes. We decided to sit in one of them and have some coctails to say goodbye to Rome. The coctail you see on the photo is called My Toy Boy and it was delicious! I don't have any other photos as my phone ran out of battery after the Barbie exhibit. Whoops!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments